Information on a website:
We kindly inform that starting from 25 May 2018 there has been binding the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”.
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, on behalf of the controller: LUBO TECH SP Z O. O. SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, ul. Poznańska 15, 44-120 Pyskowice, KRS [court ID] 0000660365, REGON [statistical ID] 366428970, NIP [tax ID] 9691622676,
- We inform that the personal data you are disclosing to us will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- conclusion, performance and continuation of sales agreements with regard to the goods and services offered by the controller – pursuant to Article 6.1.b;
- performance of the legal duties imposed on the controller (specifically: issuing and storage of invoices/sales documents and other accounting documents, claims handling) – pursuant to Article 6.1.c;
- determining, defending and pursuing claims – pursuant to Article 6.1.f;
- direct marketing – pursuant to Article 6.1.f;
- creating specifications, analyses and statistics (for the internal purposes of the controller) – pursuant to Article 6.1.f;
- verification of financial standing – pursuant to Article 6.1.c;
- service support – pursuant to Article 6.1.f.
- Additionally, the data disclosed by you are or may be processed for the purpose of sending marketing communication and commercial information related to the controller, including usual contact (i.e. season greetings, product offers, phone calls, cooperation offers, information on the provided services, products, new assortments of goods, etc.) – the legal basis for processing the personal data in such case is Article 6.1 letters a) and f) of the GDPR, i.e. the consent of the data subject (providing the data subject gives such consent) or a legitimate interest of the controller.
- The controller processes the personal data pursuant to Article 6.1.f (processing essential for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interest of the controller or a third party) – with regard to CCTV monitoring at the controller’s premises.
- The recipient of your personal data may be: Poczta Polska [the Polish Post Office], courier and transport companies, companies providing IT support to the controller, commercial partners of the controller (with regard to commercial negotiations for the purpose of continuation of the licence agreement).
- Your personal data will be stored for an adequate period, however, not longer than the periods compliant with the currently binding legal regulations applicable to the particular fields of personal data processing.
- You are entitled to: claim from the controller the access to personal data; correction or erasure of the data; restriction of the data processing; filing an objection against the processing; having the data moved; withdrawing your consent at any moment, if the processing is made based on a consent given.
- You are entitled to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Provision of personal data under the agreement is a statutory condition for the agreement conclusion and is voluntary, however, failure to provide data in the scope required by the controller may result in non-performance of the agreement. In other cases, it is based on a voluntary consent of the data subject or on legal regulations (specifically the General Personal Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 – GDPR), however, a failure to provide data in the scope required by the controller may result in an inability to perform the agreement.
- Your data will not be subject to automatic decision making (profiling).
In accordance with the GDPR:
1) “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”);
2) “an identifiable natural person” is one who can be identified (directly or indirectly), in particular by reference to:
an identifier such as: a name/surname, an identification number, location data, an online identifier;
factors specific to the (economic, physical, physiological, genetic, cultural, mental, or social) identity of that natural person;
3) “processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as:
- dissemination or otherwise making available,
- disclosure by transmission,
4) “controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (also covered by laws of the European Union and the Republic of Poland).
As regards your personal data, the specific regulations of the generally binding laws, particularly the GDPR and the respective Act on Personal Data Protection apply. You may avail of any rights in that scope. Please make any notifications in that regard to our company address. Our company has implemented an in-house Personal Data Protection Procedure.